Saturday, July 12, 2008

Henry Ford Museum & Al's Birthday




So.....this was one of Ty's last field trips. It was to the Henry Ford Museum. The picture to your left is of Marc and our friend Brian. Traci(Brian's wife) and I took the same picture 2 years ago with Ally and Nick! Personally, I think this is a great place for these two!







This is the best picture I know. This is where ALL 9-10 years olds should be right!!!! Of course Ty and his best buddy Noah are in the middle. Be scared be very scared!!! As you can tell from this picture this was their favorite place!!!
Boys......









Ally turned 12!!! Can you believe it? We can't! She had a slumber party. Yes we lost our minds and said yes to a slumber party. Ty couldn't get out of here fast enough!!!!
Ally was very organized (unlike me) and had the whole thing planned out down to the last detail! NO idea where this gene came from!! She is posing with all her birthday booty! She is so proud of her campfire cooker thingy. She has been wanting one for a couple of years. Her camping buddy got her one! (click on the picture and it will enlarge)

Well I will sign out for now! I have to get the laundry going! Nope I will not flood the laundry room this time! We need to get packing for our trip. Signing out from the Reish Compound!!

No comments: