Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Jump Right In!!

Well....Ally bailed on us so it is actually quiet around here! If you can imagine that. She will be home on the 11th so we are enjoying it while it lasts. (Shhh don't tell her but we do miss her)




Our well guy came today to start on our well. Can you all hear me crying from where you are? NO??? Maybe I am not crying loud enough. Listen carefully tomorrow and I will have Willow, Ty and Pilar join me!

Our garden is doing great!! We actually got to pick some veggies out of it and eat some of them. Yum Yum!! I need to take pictures of it for all of you. I looks like it exploded due to all the rain we got! Here is a picture of the beginning process of it!! This really was a family project. They worked, Willow played, the cats watched, Pilar ran off and I took pictures!!! Now is that us or WHAT!!!!????? Ok so I flooded the laundry room that day and had to clean that up while this fun was going on but hey....it could have been a lot worse right!!! Some of you know what I am talking about:: holes in ceilings, sides of cars damaged, boulders and bumpers, plane tickets in different counties, no oil and I am sure any of you can jump in. So flooding the laundry room was MILD!!! Besides we will just blame Marc for that one and call it good. He didn't tell me the spicket was broken. The rest......well they were ALL me!!

So please let us know if you are able to hook up with us while we are out west. Email us or blog us. 8 more days and we will be in New Mexico. We will be going between Deming and Thatcher. More on this on another post.
Love to you ALL, Robin

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there peoples, not sure if this works or not!!! We shall see. I will get around to making one of these one of these days. Glad to hear the flood was all Marc's fault and no one elses. :) Sarah

Kodiak Grandson Falcon said...

Looks like you all had a great time. Mom posted another story about me and Keri. This one is scary.
HUGS & XXX
Falcon